COVID-19 Measures: Steps We’re Taking To Stay Safe
Hope you’ve been keeping well and safe during this crazy time. The studio is reopening, and we are taking a few steps to keep things safe and clean. We are following the Professional Photography of Canada guidelines, and our Hair/Makeup artist has certification in proper sanitation guidelines from Barbicide and Demalogica.
…In the Studio
- Client must wear a mask outside of the studio environment.
- Hand sanitizer will be used upon arrival.
- No guests unless underage. If underage then just one parent in the space.
- Please bring your own water.
- No bare feet. Please have socks, slippers, or clean shoes.
- Photographer will be wearing a mask at all times.
- We leave large gaps between clients, so we have time to thoroughly clean.
- Seats and handles wiped down before and after each client.
- Please wash and disinfect your hands before session.
- Use the disposable paper towels provided. No cloth towels.
- We will do our best to keep social distancing.
- Please only sit on the stool provided. Couch is off limits.
- We sometimes have a really cute dog here. You’ll have to not pet her 😩
If the client has any sign of covid 19, or just feeling unwell, they must cancel ASAP. If we feel uncomfortable with a client that is showing signs of symptoms we have the right to terminate the session.
…Hair and Makeup
- No blow dryers in studio
- Please bring your own shaving supplies.
- All supplies are disinfected with:
- 99% alcohol with spray top
- 70% alcohol with spray top
- Lysol disinfectant wipes
- Lysol disinfectant spray
- Wet ones antibacterial wipes
- Hair/Makeup artist wears a mask at all times.